1.14.2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

Our team heads out in less than 24 hours! I'm doing last minute preparation and hanging out with Ella today. She keeps saying she wants to "go to India with you, Mama". I'm gonna miss that girl! I appreciate you all for committing to pray for us while we are away and don't forget to check out the Hillside Missions blog (click on the link on the right). I really hope to be able to update everyone with fabulous photos while we are in India.

I wanted to leave you with images from a few sessions I'm working on right now. These were the first sessions of 2009 and some of my favorite sessions EVER! The first image is from the Fitch Family Session, the second from the Stallwitz Family, and the last two from Abigail's newborn session. I can't wait to show you more of these images (when I get back)! Grace & peace to you all until next time!




No comments: