8.08.2007

Ella

I was in need of a blog post so I thought I'd give everyone a little update. We moved last Tuesday. I still have some unpacking to do otherwise things are looking good. Our new house is soooo cute and having the extra space is wonderful! Once we finish the unpacking and little bit of painting we need to do I'll post some photos of the new digs. Other than the craziness of moving I have been busy with wedding season. The last wedding of my season is Steve & Natalie's at the end of this month. Then I'll have a bit of a break until November. I hope to shoot lots of family & senior portraits during my down time. Jeremy & I also plan to do custom Christmas cards again this year. So spread the word and let me know if you're interested. Well, here's a photo I took of super sassy Ella today. She is getting so big & talking so much! She starts mother's day out in September so that will be exciting. Hope you enjoyed the update. Have a fabulous week and don't forget to check out my website @ www.lezlieandrew.com. Peace!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Ella has Angelina Jolie lips! She's so cute.

Anonymous said...

pretty little ole kid

Heather said...

Awwww....I love my Ella Bella! Tell her Heather said hi and I love her. Very cute picture!