7.06.2009

Ryan+Abby {Love}

I'm going to be going a little backwards in my wedding posts. Abby & Ryan's wedding was the last wedding I shot...and the last of a group of cousins I did starting last summer. I had so much fun with Abby & Ryan through all their sessions (e-session, bridals, wedding, and trash the dress/day after session coming later this week). Their wedding was super fabulous! I especially loved their location...the Hillside Christian Church chapel. ;) Their reception was so much fun, too! They had everything from gorgeous decorations and a rockin band to wedding crashers and one intoxicated uncle who balanced beer on his head in the middle of the dance floor at one point. Haha! Congrats Abby & Ryan! Thanks for being SO MUCH FUN to work with!

Here are just a handful of images from their wedding. Enjoy!























4 comments:

The Wright Five said...

Fabulous! I LOVE the old couple dancing!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh. Those are cool Lez!

Lezlie Andrew said...

Alexis, that old man was over 90 years old. He never left that dance floor and their reception lasted until midnight! He was awesome!

Heather said...

These are FAB girl! They are all awesome!