4.18.2007

Families

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last week. I have been super busy! I'm in Dallas visiting family and working all at the same time. We had a huge garage sale on Friday & Saturday, I had a family shoot on Sunday, did a little shopping yesterday, and we're going to the zoo tomorrow before heading home on Friday. Here are some frames from the Harney family session. It was a really casual shoot & William had a lot of fun "skipping" rocks in the lake. I hope you enjoy these images and I'll try to get more pictures posted from my trip in the next couple of days. Peace!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute Lezlie. I like the b&w with baby "E."

Anonymous said...

All of these pictures are great. The one of the mom and baby is WOW!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! These pics are amazing lez! I can't believe Leah & David have 2 kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Good photos Lezlie ( good job)

Lezlie Andrew said...

Thanks for all the comments, everyone! They are much appreciated. Love you all!!!