4.25.2007

Ella

I've been going through all of my personal pics, trying to get them organized. It has been so long since I've had my personal pictures printed...years in fact. So since Mother's Day is coming up I decided to get all of my pictures of Ella together to get printed and what not. That's going to be my Mother's Day gift to myself. =) Looking through these have made me super emotional! Ella's 19 months old now but it just seems like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. She's so big now that it's hard for me to imagine her being so little. Anyway, here are a few of her eariest photos. The first one is the day after we brought her home from the hospital. And yes that is her foot in her mouth in that last photo. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that seems like so long ago, and yet like yesterday. Crazy. I'll try to call you in the next couple of days so the kids can see Ella, and I can tell you bye for now.
I also like those family pictures you took. Cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! These are so beautiful! That is a special thing to do before Mother's Day! Way to go!