7.11.2007

Lori's Bridals

I shot Lori's Bridals a couple of Saturdays ago. Lori looked absolutely gorgeous (love the dress!!!) and we had so much fun! She really worked the camera...I told her to practice her poses in the mirror ahead of time. ;) These are some of the more fun artsy images from her session. I'll be shooting her wedding on the 21st and I'm super stoked (second shooter is Courtney). She's so laidback...it's sure to be a very peaceful but super fun event!

As for an update on the house: As most of my clients know (the Brides anyway) I usually do consultations and meetings at Starbucks. As fun as this is (because we all know I LOVE my frappachinos) I have wanted to really "work out of my house" for real. I'm so very pleased to say that I will have a "studio" in the new house...a space where I can meet with potential Brides and my super awesome clients to talk about their sessions/events, view slideshows, go through proofs, place orders, etc... Once we get moved in and settled I'll post pictures of the space. Anyway, we close and move on the 31st! We're really excited but super busy and haven't even started packing...lol. I guess I should get on that! Peace.




4 comments:

Heather said...

Man, I just can not get over how gorgeous these pictures are. Very pretty girl, very pretty dress, very great job on the photography LOL...no really! I absolutely love the one of her in front of the door standing backwards. It is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I think I like the first one best because of the movement of her dress. One week and counting...or maybe a week and two days. Let's play the lottery and see if we can win and get some 5Ds!

Jane said...

Leah and I saw harry potter last night and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I'm really glad the book comes out next week because I don't think I could wait.

Jane said...

I would LOVE to come for Ella bella's birthday. The 26th right? I'll put it on the calendar today. Love you...