4.22.2009

Annerson::7Months

I can not even begin to express how much I love this family! I have just had so much fun with them on their many shoots and feel so blessed to have them in my life. Annerson's mommy, Leah, and I have been trying so very hard to nail down this session. We had all intended for it to be a 6 month session but Annerson wasn't sitting up yet and we really wanted her to for this shoot. So we pushed it back a little and then the weather wouldn't cooperate with us at all. That has kind of been the theme of my life the last month or so. I have had to reschedule so much stuff due to wind of all things!

Well Lex, Leah, and Annerson finally made the drive from Lubbock to Amarillo and we had an super fun time hanging out for a few hours together. I'll tell you, I think Annerson has a modeling career ahead of her! She loved being in front of the camera and was so much fun to photograph. We even let Mom & Dad jump in for a few. ;) Here are my favorites!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lez! They're amazing. Going to see the rest now. Can't wait :)

Leah Hopkins said...

These are really great! You have gone a lot lighter and brighter with your photos lately...I really like it! :)

Lezlie Andrew said...

Thanks Leah! I will say though that these images are a tad darker and a pinch warmer in reality. Some of these I shot in raw and my raw images always look a little lighter and desaturated when uploaded to the web. :)

Ingram Gang said...

These pix are fabulous!

I didn't see you after GetAway... you snuck out on me. Coffee was unplanned. Amanda Mast, Whitney Bartlett, Sona Wolff, and I. We were at sbux until the power went out and they kicked us out.

You wanna do coffee with me on Thursday morning? :)