4.04.2009

Jake+Meghan::Engaged

Jake was pretty much dreading this session. He even suggested that they run to Sears as a last ditch effort to avoid a big fat photo session. For the record, if I ever hear of any of you going to Sears for portraits we will have words (mine in particular will be strong and of the adult nature...haha!). :) Well, Jake did not die from having his picture taken and I must say he quite enjoyed himself. He hugged me when we were finished and told me, "That wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I had fun!". I had fun, too! Here are some of my faves from their session. Peace.




Sometimes my couples just start spontaneously dancing in the middle of sessions. Weird. ;)












1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your new header girl! It looks great! I have been putting off doing mine. I used to have one that was really awesome but I need to put something new and fresh up!
Love ya! Don't stay up too late editing!