6.21.2009

Abby {Bride}

Congrats to Abby & Ryan for getting married last night in one of the most rockin weddings EVER! I had a blast with you guys. Here are a few of Abby's bridals from a couple of weeks ago. Poor Abby was such a trooper when we got rained out of not one but two attempts at this session. Then, of course, it rained ALL day yesterday. I swear it's me....I take rain and tornados with me wherever I go these days! Ha! There was a good break in the clouds yesterday while we were shooting though and then God decided to paint Abby & Ryan the most beautiful rainbow as the ceremony rapped up. Enjoy these bridals. One of these days I'll actually be able to post some wedding photos, lol!






Abby didn't wear boots on her wedding day but she threw her boots and spurs on to trek through this field with me during her session! Fun fact: A tornado touched down like 20 miles behind where Abby's standing right after we drove off.



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures Lez. These are fantastic! I love the picture of her in the boots :-)

And the wedding was a blast. Can't wait to see the pictures from last night. And you'll have to send me a copy of the one of Jeremy & Ryan dancing...

Heather said...

These are great Lez! She is beautiful! You did a really great job on these!