6.26.2009

My Apologies

I have been M.I.A., huh? I think this is the longest I have ever gone between posts. There is good reason for it, of course! I spent all of last week working my butt of to get caught up so that I wouldn't have to work while on our little vacation this week. And it's a good thing too, because I have had like no time to edit and very little internet access minus my wonderful iphone (who I don't know how I'd live without!). Apparently though when emailing via my iphone from the mountains people are getting the same email 6 times. Haha! Sorry guys!

So, yes, I am in Colorado. Durango to be exact. This is maybe my 3rd or 4th time to Durango and I am thoroughly enjoying myself as usual. Except for the heat...which I thought I left in Amarillo. Anyway, we are in Durango for the last week of CIY (Christ In Youth). Jeremy has been touring with Rob all month long and this is their last week on the road. The first two weeks they spent in El Porvenir at Hillside Christian Church camps and these last two weeks have been here in Durango at CIY.

So sorry for the lack of posts but I needed a little family time! I'm hoping to get all of these weddings I have been shooting this summer blogged when I get back home. I'm always so bad about blogging weddings (I have no idea why). In the mean time, if you feel compelled to keep up with what I'm doing head over to Facebook or Twitter and follow my updates. Peace out for now!

xoxo

No comments: