3.24.2007

The Kids

Courtney's kiddos, Zoe & Zeke, came over for a couple of hours the other day to play. I shot a couple of cute images of Zeke. He has such a personality...and he is a total boy! Poor Ella gets knocked around by him quite a bit but it's because he likes her. He just gets so excited he can't keep his hands off of her. It's really very funny! The last image is of Ella standing in one of my dresser drawers. I think she thought she was going to get into trouble when I walked in and caught her because she immediately started playing peek a boo. I've noticed her doing that when she's trying to distract me from something like cleaning her face off after eating, changing her diaper, or getting on to her because she's climbing on top of the coffee table. It was so cute I just had to grab my camera. I'm sad to say that the drawer couldn't hold my chunky monkey's weight because it totally broke! Oops...I guess I can't let her do that anymore. At least I got one cute photo out of it. Enjoy!

Oh...since it's 1:00 in the a.m. I guess you could say it's officially my birthday. Yep...I'm 25!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Ella cracks me up. And Zeke looks super cute, too! Hey, interested in shooting a wedding dance?

Anonymous said...

cute kids, that baby Ella and Zeke

Jane said...

this is by far my most favorite picture of Ella Bella.