3.02.2007

Misc

My Dad, little sister (Sarah), & I went on a photographic excursion one day that I was in the Dallas area. While we were in Los Colinas, I shot a few images of my Dad. He takes great pictures & I love to use him as a subject! Here's one of his headshots. Also, I had a request to post some more images of the old house in Lewisville. Before I go, I have a request of my own: leave me a comment if you come to the site. I love to hear your feedback & it helps me keep track of how many viewers I have daily. Thanks a bunch!





5 comments:

great grand said...

Very good job Lezlie. I bet the old house would be fun just looking around it

Anonymous said...

I don;t know anything about photography. I do know a good a good picture when I see one. Very good one here

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I stumbled upon your website. I love your pics! It's kind of funny, though, because the house in Lewisville that you shot is right across the street from where I live! That house has been there for years, I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon

Lezlie Andrew said...

hey everyone! thanks so much for your feedback. i'm glad to hear that the old house has been there for a long time b/c i was kind of interrupted while shooting it & would love to go back to get more shots. it has some great detail...like the stars around the porch. thanks again & be blessed!

Anonymous said...

lezlie- you are one amazing photographer! I had no idea the talent you have here! I wouldlove you to shoot come pics of our little Miss Taylo, I will be contacting you. Love your work! Brynn Beasley