3.31.2007

Vintage Film

I was messing around in photoshop this morning & thought I'd post a couple of pictures of Ella. I really like these a lot...they're so very vintage! On these photos I used an action called SX-70 and added some film grain to give them an aged look. Some of you probably took photographs with SX-70 film back in the day. It's a super rad Polaroid film that has been discontinued. But, oh the power of digital! Now with a little tweeking in photoshop....it's back. Have a fabulous weekend & let me know what you think!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Lez. And Ella... what a cutie. Look at those cheeks! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you about the camera setting Lezlie but I sure do like the subject of little Ella. Good job

Anonymous said...

Lezlie, These photos of Emma are so great!

Lezlie Andrew said...

Actually it's Ella...but thanks. lol. ;)