5.17.2007

My Calendar

I just wanted to let everyone in Dallas/Ft.Worth know that I will be in your area soon with several session times still available. The dates are May 30th-June 4th and June 14th-18th. If you're interested in scheduling a session shoot me an email (lezlieandrewphotography@yahoo.com) or phone call (806.584.7894) for availability. I'll leave you with a couple of photos I recently shot of my gorgeous husband, Jeremy, and silly daughter, Ella. Ella insisted on putting all of her bows on her head at the same time. I of course was fine with this knowing it would lead to a super cute photo. Btw, Jeremy & I will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary tomorrow!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That photo of Ella is so cute!

Colleen said...

how sweet!!
happy late anniversary... I hope it was wonderful!

love,
colleen

Jane said...

Ella is so cute lily... you're husbands not bad either. Love you!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Ella is the cutest ever. You would think that her photos just couldn't get any cuter but they do every time. She is a DOLL!!! Happy Late Anniversary to the both of you! I love you girl!