5.10.2007

Sky

I took these this afternoon while Ella & I were playing outside. The sky is so blue today and the clouds look gorgeous. God is the most fabulous artist there ever was! He is simply awesome. Shalom.

Btw, for all you photogs out there, the sun in these images is not the product of Photoshop. No lens flare or filters were added...just a little bit of color correction and added contrast. The black & white one was taken w/ my camera set to "red filter b&w" and the last one was taken with my in-camera sepia tone set on low.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I haven't seen the sun around here lately. It keeps on raining!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!!! That is so beautiful Lezlie! If I were to want to buy one of the first ones. The colored one...how much would that be?

Jane said...

I miss the Amarillo Sky... we don't get that here.