6.26.2007

Cleavinger Family Portrait

I just finished editing the photos from the Cleavinger's family portrait session. This shoot was a little different for me b/c I'm used to shooting in Amarillo or Dallas at familiar places. I absolutely loved that ranch though...what a beautiful piece of Texas! And you just can't beat shooting at sunset. There was a rich warm light that made every picture so perfect. I'd love to make another trip to that ranch to do some nature shooting...loved it! Did I mention that the kiddos in this family were soooo cute?! Peace.




4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh girl, these are amazing. I love them all. The one with the little boy by himself is soooooo precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Good work Lezlie.You must have paid attention in class because you are getting better all the time

Lezlie Andrew said...

It's due to all the wonderful encouragement I get from you guys. The Lord has truly blessed me with the world's best family & friends. =)

Anonymous said...

You really do amazing work, God has given you a very special talent. Its good not to see it go to waste...thanks again for the beautiful pictures.