6.30.2007

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Jeremy's 27 today! We're going to The Big Texan with his family for dinner b/c he's never been. Lol...fun stuff! We're also going to see Evan Almighty I think. He's getting an external hard drive for his birthday & of course he's super stoked about that. Anyway, I'd post a picture of Jeremy but the most recent ones I shot of him aren't on my computer anymore (already archived on a disc). I'm going to try and take some pics tonight though. So here's a funny picture of Ella instead. I put her hair up and said, "Go look in the mirror & see how pretty you are!"...this is what she did once she got in front of the mirror. She stood there for several minutes batting her eyelashes and giggling. It was the cutest thing. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh...How cute is that. That is totally adorable. Tell her Heather said hi. Hope yall are having a good day and Jeremy is having a great Birthday! Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is super cute. She's super cute, and Zeke and Zoe are excited to see her this week. Happy birthday to Jeremy.

Jane said...

OMG! Ella is SO cute, Lez!!!! That is such a great picture. I miss you guys. I hope Jeremy had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

The prettiest kid on the block Lezlie.Tell baby Eller to come see me sometimes.