6.05.2007

For Sale

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I have been super duper busy traveling to Dallas & editing photos from recent shoots. I was going to post photos from the Scottish Festival in Arlington this past weekend but I ended up not being able to go due to the ridiculous amount of rain that fell. =( I don't have any pictures from my week in Dallas to post b/c Jeremy & I were shooting with his little ELPH and he hasn't dumped any of the images yet. Anyway, I'm back in Amarillo now but only for a little over a week. Jeremy, Ella, & I will be headed to Possum Kingdom for Jeremy's family's annual reunion next week. When I get back it'll be wedding time! Lots of weddings coming up & I promise I'll keep up with the blogging. I hope everyone has had a great start to their summer!

Peace,
Lezlie

Oh! I almost forgot...the whole reason for this post was to tell you that we have a Chevy Suburban for sale. Jeremy's grandad recently gave us a Suburban...lol. We don't have any use for it so we're selling it. Here are the specs:

'87 Chevy Suburban 4x4
Runs GREAT
Paint is faded a bit
Interior is in excellent condition (super clean)
Low miles for an '87

Since we don't have any money in it we're selling it for CHEAP. It would make a great hunting rig. Interested??? It's currently located in the Sharp's Motorsports parking lot (I-40 & Eastern)...ask for Jeremy at the parts & accessories counter.

Here are a couple of images I shot of Jeremy's grandad a couple of months ago. I was just going to post the b&w one but then I realized that I've been posting a lot of b&w pictures lately. So here it is in color and b&w.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lezlie... Good picture picture of an old ugly man.

Lezlie Andrew said...

Ugly? Old? I beg to differ. =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I just want to be like you! ;)! I hope you have fun at the lake!