6.24.2008

Katie::Workin 9-2-5

Before I head off to the hotel room next door to fall asleep with my little angel who is curled up dreaming of visiting "the castle" tomorrow...I wanted to share a bit of my fabulous hubby's handy work. As most of you already know, Jeremy is my designer. When it comes to Christmas cards, wedding albums, business cards, etc... Jeremy is the man behind the curtain. I tried my hand at the design thing and there came a point where I needed ask myself, "Lezlie are you a photographer or are you a designer?" Now some CAN do both and DO. Me??? Not so much. Maybe it has more to do with the fact that I just don't have the time. :) Anyhow, I shot some head-shots for my favorite Realtor in the whole wide world Katie Joy Wieck. Jeremy designed here some super fab new business cards. Have you ever seen a Realtor with cards like these??? Let me (or us) know what you think! Peace+Love.


Front::


Back::

1 comment:

Ingram Gang said...

look good!
Great job JPaul!
You two make a great duo. God is so smart to pair you together....he' like a rocket scientist or something ;)