6.11.2008

Kendall+Tiffany::Engaged

Tiffany & Kendall are real troupers. We shot their session the day after they returned from a mission trip to Malaysia (I think that's where they went). I'm sure they were jet-lagged and exhausted but they braved the Panhandle wind for their Engagements anyway. I had fun shooting this session...it was very chill. Tiffany & Kendall spent the entire time in a low whisper having conversations while I clicked away. At times I almost felt like I was intruding on a special private moment...as Tiffany looked into Kendall's eyes and he brushed her hair away from her face. They are just so sweet to each other! Now we did have a bit of silly fun toward the end of their session. I asked them to do their best cheerleader jumps and they didn't hesitate one bit to deliver. Here are some of my favorites from this session. Peace+Love.















1 comment:

Ingram Gang said...

I think I know almost everyone you shoot. Even if we didn't already know each other, we would have met at some point. We are just meant to be friends~ Hope you had fun swimming today!