3.29.2009

Dax::HomeSession

This is Dax. He's 2. And he has the most beautiful blue eyes I have EVER seen! Dax & I hung out in his backyard one sunny morning for about an hour and he let me shoot him with my big scary camera. I had fun running after Dax while he showed me all the caleche (sp?) rocks and pointed out airplanes and birds. In true boy form he liked having is picture taken a bit more before Mom put him in that stinky ol' Easter outfit. Here are a few of my favorites of this sweet little boy...enjoy!









I love how we all hate dandelions but that they are a child's favorite "flower" to give to Mom. The sweet innocence of kids makes me smile. :)


2 comments:

Heather said...

OMGosh girl, These are incredible! He is ADORABLE and you caught his cuteness SO well! WOW...these are great!

The Wright Five said...

His eyes don't even look real! Amazing!