3.27.2009

JerryDavis::HeadShots

People often ask me, "So what kind of pictures do you take...weddings, families...?". Well, my answer is anything your little heart desires. Haha! So sometimes I am commissioned to do head-shots and commercial shoots. I treat these just as my family sessions...shooting on-location lifestyle portraits that reflect the client's personality (maybe just with less texture and funkiness w/ the editing..haha). So when Jerry & I met to discuss his session and he told me what he was thinking I knew he had come to the right person. :)

Jerry is a real estate agent with Keller Williams here in Amarillo. I had fun chatting with him throughout our session. Here are some of the images you might see in his new brochure.

P.S. This bloody blizzard we're having better not keep me from heading to Dallas in the morning. I really don't want to have to move all of my meetings and sessions.






No comments: