3.15.2009

Michael+Caitlyn::DayAfter

I don't have "one time" clients...my clients stick w/ me for life! Exibit A: Michael & Caitlyn just can't get enough of me...haha! I have had more fun shooting and getting to know Michael & Cait this last year. I feel like they aren't clients anymore but more like great friends or even family. I even got to shoot Caitlyn's brother's wedding last month! I can't wait for them to start having babies in a few years. They are going to have the most GORGEOUS kids!

Michael & Caitlyn wanted to do a Day After Session but we didn't actually get to get out and do it until a couple of weeks ago. It was supposed to be gorgeous...warm, sunny, simply gorgeous. Well, wouldn't you know the wind started blowing like crazy as soon as we got to our location. Stupid panhandle wind! I swear I'd move if it wasn't for all my favorite people being here. ;) Despite the crazy stupid wind we were able to get some pretty fabulous images. Here are a few of my favorites from this session. Enjoy!











1 comment:

Heather said...

Love them. The old house rocks! I need to be out scouting for an old house for my senior shoot this weekend! But these are just looking awesome girl!