10.03.2008

Michael+Caitlyn::Engaged

When I shoot a couple I always encourage them to relax, laugh, talk, & kiss. I want my couples to be real in front of the camera b/c I know they'll be so much happier with their photos. Funny story: When I started Michael & Caitlyn's session I encouraged them to just interact with each other..."don't be afraid to giggle or kiss." So at our 2nd location I ask them to kiss and the reaction was one I've never gotten before. They kind of laughed and said, "We don't kiss." How sweet is that?! They're waiting for their wedding day. We had a good laugh...it's not unusual for me to stick my foot in my big fat mouth. :)

Michael & Caitlyn are simply gorgeous. We had so much fun shooting around Amarillo. They even brought "props"...some hats, their stunna shades, etc. Michael & Caitlyn, you guys are awesome & I can't wait to shoot your wedding! Enjoy these images from their killer session. Peace.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that they don't kiss yet. Way to put Satan behind you!