10.09.2008

Annerson::Newborn

**Funny Story** While I was posting this Ella was in the bathroom unrolling a whole roll of toilet paper and stuffing (yes stuffing) it in the toilet where she had just pooped. Lex & Leah, that's what you have to look forward to. Haha!

I LOVE this family! I say this all the time but I really have been SO BLESSED with the most awesome clients. So so blessed. :)

Lex & Leah live in Lubbock but traveled to Amarillo for their super fabulous maternity session in July. This time I got to go to Lubbock to do a sweet newborn session with little miss Annerson Grace. She is absolutely precious and I can't believe how much dark hair she has on that pretty little head of hers. She wanted to do more eating and sleeping than picture taking but we still got to have a little fun with her. Here are some of my favorites from our time together.

Annerson's nursery is to die for! Leah paid so much attention to detail...it is a room fit for a princess.



I noticed these scriptures written and taped above Annerson's door and just had to get some photos.








My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE newborn pic of all time! Jeremy asked me if that was a real baby...haha. When I told him it was Annerson he couldn't believe it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so good at this! so sooo good.

It's A Jaime Thing said...

You have such talent - these are beautiful! All of your pictures are - keep up the amazing work!

Sincerely,
Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"