7.21.2008

Leah+Lex=Annerson

I had so much fun with Lex and Leah! They came from Lubbock to have me shoot their super rad maternity session. I was pumped that they wanted to do a big long session instead of the typical half naked maternity shots indoors (although we did get some absolutely fabulous photos of that type, too). Leah is such a cute preggo and I loved the way Lex just couldn't keep his hands off of Leah's tummy. Again, I had SO MUCH FUN w/ this couple! I told my husband that if they lived in Amarillo we would totally be like bff's...lol. :) Thanks for a stellar time you guys! I am excited to meet little miss Annerson in September!




















4 comments:

Whitney said...

these photos are truly amazing...the angles are so creative and the pictures were really enjoyable to look at!

Ingram Gang said...

awesome.
your house is quite the studio :)
makes me want to have another baby just so you can photograph my belly. well, not really.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for our amazing pics. We had so much fun hanging out with you. God gave you an eye to capture the joy, love & excitement we have as we wait to meet our daughter. Thank you for letting us experience this over and over again through these pictures that we will have forever. I think Annerson will enjoy seeing these one day!

P.S. We can still be BFFs even though we are 2 hours away :)

Unknown said...

These are awesome! I can't wait to get pregnant so you can take pictures of me :-) I want to get pregnant for other reasons too, but pictures by Lezlie is high on the list :-)