7.08.2008

Ella+Daddy=My Loves

I love these two people more than words could ever express. God has blessed me with such an amazingly beautiful family inside and out. I love my Ella's little soul and my husband's heart. Just wanted to share...

I took these tonight right before Ella's bath and bedtime. She was being super sweet to her Daddy...and a little silly too. :) I just threw a few grainy oldschool edits on them for aesthetic purposes. The second one was inspired by an old photo I have of my mom & dad when they were teenagers. It's an old polaroid that has yellowed and cracked with age. I love it though!
Peace+Love.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHHHH So sweet.Little baby Ella and the Kid. Two really great people

Ingram Gang said...

I LOVE these! You will treasure these forever.
Hope you are feeling better :)