7.14.2008

Clay+Staci::Married

I am so behind in posting this summer's fabulous weddings. :( Between weddings, maternity sessions, bridals, engagements, album design, chasing a two year old around, and making some serious life decisions with my hubby (he quit his job :) Yay!!!)...I just haven't had time to keep my blog updated. I will try to go back and blog the sessions and weddings I have missed but in the mean time here are just a few fun images from Staci & Clay's wedding on the 5th. Staci & Clay have been a blast to work with. I'll see you guys in a couple of weeks at Keely's wedding! Peace+Love.
A few details...

Yummy!!!

Some grainy flairy fun...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lezlie, those are gorgeous! Great job :) I was praying for you & Jeremy yesterday throughout the day. I kept thinking about the life changes y'all are praying about and the job situation. I'm excited to see what God has in store. He is so faithful & good. Trust that!

So he quit? He didn't put in a 2 weeks or anything? Any news about the church job?

Colleen Anne Brooks said...

Hey Lezlie! I wish you could have come to visit too, but I hope you didn't take that email the wrong way! I didn't mean it to sound like I was upset or anything, and truth be told I really have just not had time to sit down and do a lot of addressing & mailing, so its totally cool! I really just wanted you to have our address. But hey, if you're ever headed our way the invitation to stay with us us always open! Have a blessed week & I'll talk to you later!