7.06.2008

Staci::Bride

Well, Staci & Clay are now hitched! They got married in Vega last night and had a gorgeous wedding and killer reception (complete with 6 kegs). Courtney 2nd shot this one with me and we had a blast as usual. We shot for something like 10 hours and didn't get home until 1:30. I can't wait to share images from the wedding! In the mean time enjoy a few images from Staci's bridals. I have had so much fun with Staci and her family...they have been so great to work with. I am really looking forward to Keely's (Staci's older sister) wedding in August. Peace+Love!









2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

I really like the pictures on the big rig. Very cool and unique.

Lezlie Andrew said...

The groom's family owns a trucking company so we snuck out there during her bridals to catch a few with the trucks. He loved 'em. :)