4.27.2008

Staci+Clay::Engaged

I just wanted to share with you my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE from Staci & Clay's session. I have like 6 other sessions I need to blog. I'll get to them...eventually. Things have been a little crazier than usual around here lately. ;)

I had a ton of fun with Staci & Clay! First of all their love is apparent...I was afraid that ALL of their photos would be of them kissing. ;) We shot for like 3 hours and went all over the place. My favorite part of the day was when we went down to River Falls. We hopped on a Ranger and drove down into the canyon and found some really great places to shoot. It was the perfect time of day...gorgeous light, no wind, simply beautiful! Staci's older sister Keely is getting married this summer, too. I shot her engagements on Friday so look for those images soon. For now, here are some of my favorites from Staci & Clay's session. Peace+Love.













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome shoot! love the colors, the funky filters, etc.. great shots!

megan carlton

Lezlie Andrew said...

No filters...just my fabulous Photoshop abilities...haha. :)

Ingram Gang said...

I think these are some of my very favs!

Chriselda said...

are those textures?
i have been wanting to get out to River Falls...
my friend shot a wedding there and it was beautiful!

great session

Catlin Humes said...

love the colors, the green wall at the beginning really makes the photo pop!

Anonymous said...

Great shooting and very unique approach to your post-production.