4.23.2008

Jessica+Josh::Engaged

I won't be able to shoot Jessica & Josh's wedding but I was honored that they still wanted me to shoot their engagements. Jessica & Josh's session was WINDY...but loads of fun. So much fun, in fact, we're going to shoot again this weekend! I love it when people come to me and say that they are the least photogenic people I will ever meet. I love it b/c I can totally prove them wrong. I would say they are pretty photogenic...wouldn't you? Here are some of my faves from their session...I can't wait to go out again! Peace+love.





A little texture, anyone????

Sophie was involved in the proposal so it was only fitting that she be included in the engagement session. :)







1 comment:

Chriselda said...

ummm
we need to shoot together
in fact, i'm surprised we haven't
i just used that green wall the other day. saturday? i dunno. all of my days are one big blur! lol.

so yeah. let's play!

about the session - they have to be crazy to think they don't look good in pictures. gorgeous!!!

i love the one of him dipping her! bummer you can't be at their wedding.