4.01.2008

Nevaeh : Nostalgia



That's my husband singing...well, screaming actually. He was in a Christian Texas rock band called Nevaeh for several years. They made this video right before he decided to take some time off to make an Ella with me. :) As hard as it was having my husband go on tour(s) while I stayed home to work and pay the bills, there are things I definitely miss about that band and our much simpler way of life. Now we're all grown up with a child, house, 2 car payments, and more responsibility in general. I'm actually proud to say that we are at the point in our young lives that we are but growing up kind of sucks sometimes, too! I want to walk on the California coast with my husband again while he's on a "west coast tour". That just sounds totally rock and roll! Peace + love y'all.

Btw, our church friends who see Jeremy playing sweet praise & worship tunes on Sunday mornings might be a little shocked to see him screaming like this. Isn't it sexy though...haha!

No comments: