4.09.2008

Tag You're It!

I've been tagged. :) Here are the rules:

Rules for the Meme:
-The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
-Each player answers the questions about themselves.
-At the end of the post, tag 5 friends by posting their names. Leave a message letting them know they have been tagged.

What was happening in my life 10 years ago:
-I was 16
-I had just started dating this new guy...he's now my husband. :)
-I was a cheerleader.
-I had just gotten my first SLR camera and was taking pictures of EVERYTHING. I actually still have tons of undeveloped rolls of film from back then.
-My passion was photography and missions...some things never change. :)
-I was skinny...lol. :(

5 things on my to-do list today (since it's late I'm going to do tomorrow's to-do list):
-Work out.
-Do a couple loads of laundry & pick up the house b/c Uncle TT (that's what Ella calls our friend Brett) is coming over to watch the Office.
-Edit Elli's session.
-Go to the grocery store.
-Watch the Office!!!

5 snacks I enjoy:
-popcorn
-green jello
-go go fish (that's what we call gold fish around here)
-string cheese
-pistachios

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-Tithe (good one Ash!)
-Have no house payment, car payments, or debt period.
-Invest
-Give A LOT to various charities.
-Adopt a bunch of orphans from Africa. :)

5 bad habits:
-Not making our bed.
-Not folding the laundry right after I've washed it...it can sit for days sometimes before I get to it. Sad, I know.
-Gossip...not about my friends or people I actually know. It's really just celebrities. I'm addicted to perezhilton.com. I'm so ashamed!
-I have BAD eating habits. I'm really working on this one though.
-Interrupting others. Maybe this should be number 1 since it's quite annoying. I don't mean to interrupt, I just get so excited. (Ashley took the words right out of my mouth)

5 places I've lived (these are all areas in Amarillo since I've never actually lived outside of town):
-Avondale
-Estacado
-Oliver Eakle
-Bivins
-That's it. Listed in order from elementary to present.

5 jobs I've had:
-Nanny
-Old Navy
-Real Estate Office Manager
-Family/Criminal/Bankruptcy Legal Secretary
-Photographer!!!!

5 people I want to know more about; a.k.a. tag!
Courtney
Chriselda
Joseph Elliott
Megan Carlton
Sorry, I can't think of a 5th person with a blog.

No comments: