4.11.2008

Ellie : 1 Year Session

Windblown, sunburned, sore, exhausted...what a day I've had! I had so much fun today though. :) I had a full day of engagements and we went to some awesome places. More on that later, though.

You might remember Ellie from this session. Well, she's 1 year old now and such a cutie! I had a lot of fun with this session (I know I say that about every session...but it's true). There's nothing better than chasing a cute little girl in a tutu around! I'm really liking working with textures and did a lot of fun new things with these images...different than I've been doing. Let me know what you think! Hope you all had a super fabulous weekend!!! Peace + love y'all.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! These came out great, took me a minute to figure out where these were at, great use of the location, love all the lines and textures! They ALL look great!

Ingram Gang said...

I love these! The one with the black around it is amazing. Please please pencil us in on you ever-so-busy calendar.