4.09.2008

Aden : Park Session

You might remember Aden from this session back in September or from this post of his 1st Birthday. I have had so much fun photographing Aden over the last several months. He has such a sweet spirit and is so much fun to be around. He adores his Mommy and is totally into that 1 year old state of curiosity. He was so intrigued by the water, the birds, ducks, trees, etc...so cute! We had a lot of fun. We shot this session late in the day at Thompson Park...I love the warm smooth glow we get late in the day. Here are some of my favorites from the day. Enjoy and leave me some love. :)








3 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

sweet header.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet little boy... I too love the warm glow from the sun later in the day, my favorite time to shoot! Photos look beautiful once again...

Megan Carlton Photography

Sam and Mandy said...

These are too cute! I love the one where they are holding hands!