1.29.2008

Aden : 1st Birthday


I had so much fun shooting Aden back in September. So when his mom asked me to be there to capture his 1st birthday I was super stoked. When a family or any client continues to come back to me for their photographic needs it feels really special. I'm truly honored to be a part of all of these milestones in my client's lives...first steps, first birthdays, graduations, engagements, weddings, etc. I had a blast at Aden's birthday party. He was amazing with his birthday cake...dove right into that thing and never looked back! By the end of the night he was all sugared out and ready to crash. That's what first birthdays are all about, right. Enjoy these images from the cake eating festival!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lezlie, I go to your website almost every day.Sorry I don't leave a comment every time but I sure do enjoy your work ,especielly photos of that little kid of yours. Good job and keep up the good work

Lezlie Andrew said...

Thanks a bunch to my most loyal reader. :)

Anonymous said...

I SO should have had you at Boaz's! Adorable!

Lezlie Andrew said...

Birthdays are definitely something I'd like to do more of. They're so much fun! Thanks for the comment. :)

Anonymous said...

What an amazing job.