1.29.2008

Comments

I had been debating over the past couple of months whether to keep this blog or not b/c I never get any comments and assumed nobody really ever looked at it but once in a great while. However, a stinkin TON of you have come forward and told me that you look at my blog DAILY! I'm thinking, "What the crap? Why doesn't anyone ever comment if so many people are truly coming to this blog that much?" I decided to see if I could find out how many hits a day or week or whatever I get. So I put a tracker on here that just tells me how may hits I'm getting and where they are coming from.

Over the past 48 hours I have had hundreds of views ranging from right here in Amarillo to Chicago, Michigan, Spain, and even Paris!!! So I was still wondering why nobody leaves any comments...which makes me sad. :( Then someone (thanks Ashley) mentioned to me tonight that she thought you couldn't comment on blogger unless you had an account. I thought I would let you all know that you CAN in fact comment on my blog without opening an account. I have mine set to accept "anonymous" comments. So just leave your comment and sign your name to it so that I know it was you! Easy as pie.

Leave me a comment to tell me what you think about my recent photos or just to say hi and that you stopped by. It would truly make my day! Peace like a river.

***Edit*** Sorry there are no images with this post...it's late! I'll post images from Yishai's 10 month home session in the next few days. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting because you know I just looked at your site. :)

Lezlie Andrew said...

Haha...yes I do b/c you're the only one in Kansas so far! Thanks for the comment. ;)

Ingram Gang said...

Comments you want? Comments you get. Everyday I'll leave my expert advice on your photos. Great lighting, switch the angle, change the ISO...yadda, yadda, yadda.
Oh wait! I know absolutely nothing about photography. YOU are the expert. But I will tell you that I like your work. Yes I do!
Did you know I started a blog? I haven't officially announced it yet. I'm a little nervous to do so. I don't have any great talent to display. Just my thoughts. Maybe I could post your pictures on my blog and pretend I'm a photographer. Nahhh, no one would believe me anyway.
Last, I think I found a good book for our small group to do. I'll tell you about it later! I know, I know this is a comment NOT an email.
-peace-

Sam and Mandy said...

Ok, so I must confess that I "stock" your blog often. I know you through several people that you have photographed, but you also know one of my best friends...Mrs. Ashley Ingram! Anywyas, I just want you to know that I love your blog and I love your work. I actually sent your site to my siter-in-law and you are now taking my neice's photos on Sunday! So maybe we'll get to meet then.
Don't stop blogging b/c we are out here looking and reading!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your site, and will be checking it on a very regular basis. I am newbie to this profession and just started my own blog, on top of that I am also a Texan. Caught one of your comments you left for Jessica Claire in case you were curious to how I found you.