1.01.2008

01.01.2008

Bliain úr faoi shéan is faoi mhaise duit...which means Happy New Year to you in Irish Gaelic. I have a few resolutions for this year. My first being to keep all of my resolutions this year! Lol...here are some more.

*Less television & internet...more reading (especially the Bible).

*Join a gym and actually GO! While losing weight would be nice, I'm way more interested in being healthy.

*Be more organized and have more structure in my day to day activities.

*Go to bed earlier!!!

Here is a picture that Jeremy took of Ella today. Since I got a new camera for Christmas, Jeremy is using my old one to learn a few things. I'd say this is a pretty good start! Shalom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Kid, You had a really good subject too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you need to make a new post...

Anonymous said...

really. like I have room to talk.