1.19.2008

Just a note :)

I have decided to shoot a VERY limited number of weddings this year. While weddings are fun and rewarding, they take up an extreme amount of time. I had to turn away so many family sessions in 2007 due to the workload I had from weddings. I adore family sessions and don't want to have to turn any away this year. While I'll be limiting my weddings I will still be available for engagement & bridal sessions. So if I am unavailable to shoot on your wedding day, let's still talk about your other wedding needs!

I have some very special projects (to be announced at a later date) I am wanting to work on this year. I am ecstatic about being able to see these things come to fruition. I am also planning on spending a lot more time with Ella & Jeremy. The amount of time I spend on the computer is ridiculous! So if I'm a little slower in returning emails or posting on this blog please know that it's not because I'm neglecting or ignoring you but because I am NOT neglecting or ignoring my family. =)

I love photography with all of my being and want it to stay that way. When you begin to do something that you are passionate about for money or an actual job rather than for fun or as a hobby it can start to loose its luster real fast! I want to make sure I have time to shoot for myself as well as all of you so that you ALWAYS get the best out of me. Plus, everything I do is for my Lord and Savior Jesus. I want to make sure that the focus is always on Him.

With all of that said, don't assume that I'm completely booked. If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portrait session, newborn session, family, etc... shoot me an email or phone call. Thank you for your unfailing support and understanding!

Grace & Peace to you,
Lezlie

A COUPLE OF PHOTOS FROM A RECENT VISIT FROM MY PARENTS. ELLA LOVES HER NONNIE & MACKIE!!!

No comments: