1.31.2008

Yishai : Home Session

I have thoroughly enjoyed each session I have done with the Morales family! This time we tried something a little different and did a home session. Yishai is 10 months old and growing into such a sweet little boy. He has such a gentle spirit about him and is a pleasure to be around. We just let him play and kept the atmosphere very relaxed. Angela (Yishai's gorgeous mommy) & I decided that some naked pictures would be fun. What's more fun than a naked baby, right? =) He is just the cutest thing ever! I'm still editing this session but here are some of my favorites so far. Feedback is always welcome! Grace and peace.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Lezlie, Your new camera does take some really great pictures and you do know how to get the most out of it.
(Good Job Well Done)

Lezlie Andrew said...

Thanks! I love my new camera. Jeremy's having fun with my old one, too. =)

Colleen Anne Brooks said...

This little boy is too handsome, you did a perfect job of capturing him! Have a good time in D-town this weekend! blessings- colleen

Anonymous said...

I think I like the 1st one best. crazy stripes contrasting his smooth skin. awesome!