9.25.2007

Aden's 8 month Session

Well, things are picking back up! I'm excited about all of the family park sessions, engagement sessions, etc... that I have coming up. I enjoy shooting weddings a lot but I absolutely LOVE photographing families and children! I think my clients usually hire me b/c of my relaxed style of shooting. I would rather catch a real moment than some stiff posed image that has no life. I want people to look at my work and see personality and spirit. Shooting is only half the fun for me though. I love the editing process...making the color really pop or turning a regular image into a breathtaking smooth black&white. I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love and what I am truly passionate about. I hope you'll enjoy these images from one of my shoots this last weekend. Aden was a blast to be around...one of the happiest babies I have ever seen! Shalom.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO CANON. It's worth the name!