9.01.2007

Steve & Natalie

Ok, ok....I know I'm totally behind on the blogging! August was a CRAZY month for us...new house, new friends, new oppurtunities, weddings, portraits, painting, unpacking...like I said CRAZY! Steve & Natalie were my first wedding clients to book for this year and it's funny that they ended up being my last wedding of the "wedding season". Weddings won't pick up again untill November so I'm gearing up for those holiday portraits (call me to book your session!). I really enjoyed Steve and Natalie! They're wedding was totally laid back and spent with the people they love most. We even all went to I-HOP at afterwards...yep, even Steve & Natalie! Here are a few images from their day. Natalie's daughter Jade was a blast! Enjoy.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your new lens. Sorry I wasn't there with you. It looks like fun! Great job!

Heather said...

Hi, love the photo's? You are awesome! Yes, yes, yes, we have to get together. I miss you so much! How are you? How is Ella? Things have been insane for both of us but me moving will calm things down SO much and that happens Friday. Looks like I am getting a camera by mid semester so I will be getting it sooner than I thought because of school so I need your help desperately!!! I love you and I will call you very soon! Give Ella hugs and kisses for me.