9.20.2007

September

September has proven to be a restful one for me. I have been catching up on some cleaning, reading, much needed sleep, and I've even done a little bit of crafting. I have worked a little bit but have been pretty lazy when it comes to updating this thing. ;) Things are starting back up for me this weekend. I have engagement sessions, family park sessions, and then a couple of weddings in the next couple of months. I'll try my hardest to stay on top of blogging! Ella's birthday is next week, too, so I'll be sure to post some images from her party. I can't believe she's 2!!! Here's a photo of Ella from the other day. It was pretty chilly that day and rainy. Ella wanted to play outside so we broke out her new rainboots. They are just so stinkin cute! She seemed to like them, too. The way she was walking in them just cracked me up! Enjoy.


2 comments:

Jane said...

she's so cute! I love that picture...

Heather said...

Lez- This is TOO cute! LOL The only sad thing for me is that I was wearing pretty much the same outfit in a vacation picture from THIS SUMMER! You have to send me this picture! :)