9.06.2007

The Smith's

I'm in Dallas right now...and I have never been more miserable! Ella & I both have hay-fever and it is ridiculous. I was coming to Dallas to try to relax and visit my family before things start to get crazy again but so far I've just been sneezing my head off and trying to make Ella a bit more comfortable (poor thing). I'm hoping to pick up a new lens while I'm here, too, b/c my "go-to" lens crapped out on me. Here are some images from my shoot last Saturday for the Smith family. I went to school with these girls and they are just super gorgeous! Enjoy.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ok, maybe this will go better... They are gorgeous. great job. I still can't see anything but the first photo. Crazy Blogger!!!

Heather said...

These are awesome girl! I am sorry yall are miserable in Dallas with hay fever. I finally got all moved in and it was a rainy day when we moved...well, I went to the doctor today and have Bronchitis, Laryngitis, and ear infections. I haven't been sick all summer. I can't believe this. When are yall coming home? I am missing yall SO much and can't wait to see you!