4.04.2008

Ephraim : Home Session

I love my job...I mean actually LOVE it. It's what I always wanted to do for a living. It's what I am truly passionate about. I don't ever see myself tiring of it. I just really really REALLY love my job. :)

I had so much fun with this session that I literally could not tear myself away from the computer. The Neagles are a super rad little family and I feel so privileged that they asked me to help them document their newborn's life. Ephraim looks just like his Daddy...no question. Btw, his Daddy is a rockstar. He's the "Neagle" part of Monk & Neagle. And the way he looks at his Mommy is the sweetest most endearing thing. Home sessions are really a favorite of mine (if not the favorite). This home session is in the running to being one of my favorites of the year (I know...it's only April!). Enjoy.











Just an example of a baby announcement:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Lezlie.I can tell you love your job because it shows in your work.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! So happy for them, you did an amazing job as usual!

Catlin Humes said...

Absolutly beautiful. You really captured this family's love for each other! keep up the great work!