4.17.2008

Josh+Amanda::Engaged

***Before we get to the images (the good stuff) I need to make an announcement to all current clients (those with active on-line galleries). Your galleries have been moved over to the new and improved proofing section/shopping cart. Click here or on the "Client Log-In" link to the right to see the new look. Your passwords are all still the same. Let me know if any of you have any problems viewing your photos.***

Now to the good stuff. I had a blast with Josh & Amanda last weekend! They had me in stitches the entire shoot. I cannot wait for their wedding in June...it's going to be super gorgeous and SO MUCH FUN! I loved watching how they interacted with each other during our session. I have never come across an engaged couple so comfortable with each other and especially with a camera shoved in their faces. The way Josh touches Amanda and leads her while they are walking or just keeps a hand on her arm or waist is so sweet and endearing. I'm so happy for them and know that they are going to have a truly blessed marriage full of love and longevity. Congrats you guys! I can't wait to see you get hitched!!! ;)















1 comment:

Catlin Humes said...

I love the last shot, it reminds me of Ying and Yang, Man and Woman, Heaven and Earth...you know all those philisophical things...then again maybe it just shows that they are just plain in love. Great work, keep it up!