3.30.2008

Textures

I've received some hate mail recently regarding my lack of posting. Haha! So I thought I'd share some stuff I'm currently working on. I have been working with textures recently and I think I like it. I messed around with a few images and thought I'd see what you all think. I might just include a few images with this kind of editing in each session. No too much b/c I think they can overwhelm a bit but they sure are a fun change of pace. Let me know what you think! Btw, I will blog more from each of these sessions soon...I promise. :)

Ephraim : Newborn

Trapper : Senior

Brooks : Fam

3 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Was the hate mail from me? I was sending it in my mind, I just hadn't gotten around to actually sending it Just playin, glad you're back.
Much like on the pix.

Anonymous said...

Never any hate mail from here Lez.

Good pictures too

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the newborn pic! Can't wait....