3.12.2008

Ella My Bella

Ella & I played with the camera today! She threw on her tutu (and took off her shirt b/c that's the only way to dance in a tutu...or didn't you know?), we cranked up the music, Ella danced, and I clicked away. Then I realized the song she was dancing to was "You Sexy Thing"....hahaha!!! We had fun making funny faces and playing "hide & seek from Mommy's camera", a game Ella is an expert at. It was a good day. :)

My funky monkey...


The rest of these are straight out of the camera b/c I didn't have time to edit them and just wanted to go ahead and throw them on here.



The most used saying in our house these days is "oh my gosh, mama!!!" w/ her hands strategically placed over her eyes. Drama drama drama.


Here are a couple of other fun little shots I got today. It was about 4:00 in the afternoon and these are straight out of the camera...fun fun.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoe has that same dress and the same reaction!

Lezlie Andrew said...

I know, right! Sometimes I look at her pictures and they so remind me of pictures you've taken of Zoe. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Definitely drama! When I go to work on Tuesdays and Thursday, William huffs and says, "Oh, man! That's stinky stuff!" It's so cute and sad at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Haha.... Ella is to cute.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty little KID