3.18.2008

Berklynn & Tru

I got the chance to photograph two of the most adorable kiddos on Sunday. Berklynn & Tru are just too cute for words! I think I made a new friend in Berklynn. At the end of our session she wanted me to stay for a snack and a Hannah Montana movie. :) Tru was super fun, too! At one point we were in his adorable cowboy room alone together. He was just so captivated at what I was doing all the while playing with his feet and occasionally sucking on a toe or two...haha. This is why I love Home Sessions. They're so laid back and intimate. I love being able to connect with the kids on a more personal level by having them show me their rooms and even playing for a few minutes before starting the session. Oh, and I totally let Berklynn jump on her bed while I clicked away (sorry Tara!). My job is so much fun!!! Here are just a few "quick edit" images from our fun session. Berklynn has a ton of dolls and was very insistant on having them be a part of her big photo shoot. And I don't know how anyone could resist those big beautiful blue eyes of Tru's. They are to die for! I'll post more from this session in a few days. Shalom.




5 comments:

Colleen Anne Brooks said...

I love the second one, his eyes are sooo blue!! And of course, the "feet shot", classically done by Lezlie, very nice (especially the little girls painted toes!):) Hope you're having a great week, see you Saturday morning!! blessings- Colleen

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! Great work!

Anonymous said...

This is some of the best photography I have ever seen...especially since it is of the cutest niece and nephew ever. You do awesome work!!!!!!!
God Bless--
Deidre Zapata (Micah's sister)

Ingram Gang said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Hope you have a greeeaaat day!
Today is Kayt's 6 month birthday...isn't that special? I have not cut my hair yet. I had to cancel my apt. because we stayed longer than we had planned and then I called her to reschedule but she didn't call me back. I will call her sometime this week...:)
Go do something fun you birthday girl you.

Anonymous said...

You need to make a new post...