5.06.2008

Keely+Kyle::Engaged

First item of business::I have been so busy that I've only been blogging about half of the sessions I've been doing lately. My blog takes a back seat to editing. With that said, for those of you who have been waiting for your images to pop up on my blog, I'm hoping to get everyone's up but it's possible that not everyone will get on here. Sorry!!!

Now on to Keely & Kyle's session. I LOVE MY JOB! I had so much fun with this couple. They seriously smiled and laughed throughout the entire session, were up for anything, and didn't complain even though I made Keely run in heels and shoot for almost 4 hours. ;) Btw, Keely is Staci's sister (they are both getting married this summer!). I wanted to blog a lot more from this session but sometimes blogger doesn't want to cooperate. So here are some of my favorites from Keely & Kyle's session. I can't wait to see you guys get married and am so glad that I get to be a part of this special event in your lives! Peace+Love.















5 comments:

Colleen Anne Brooks said...

ok, so can Dustin & do our engagements again because I'm completely loving all of your new stuff!! Testimonial = on its way, I'm sorry its been so long, we decided to move last week for sure so I was kinda thinking about all the details of moving! I hope you're having a great week!

Anonymous said...

I love the 5th pic from the bottom - the one with their shadows. Awesome! :)

Catlin Humes said...

Great shots, you can totally tell these two are great for each other

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just stopping by to see how things are going. These are amazing! I think these are my favorite I've seen.

Anonymous said...

I like the second one the best with that texture.